Taran Tactical Base Pad - Glock 43 +2
The Taran Tactical Innovations GLOCK base pad works on the GLOCK 43. This base pad will add 2 extra rounds in 9mm. This TTI base pad does add a little extra weight to the magazine which helps the empty mag drop free easier for faster reloads. This TTI GLOCK base pad, just like all of our base pads, is designed to give you the edge over your adversaries. We use our patented push pin design to lock the base pad to the magazine, which makes for easy field stripping and cleaning your magazines between stages. Just push down the pin, slide the base pad onto the magazine and push the pin up to lock the base pad onto the magazine. Our one piece design is great because there are no extra parts or tools needed to attach the base pad to your magazine. The base pad itself is machined out of billet aluminum and is hard anodized to ensure durable long lasting color. All machining and manufacturing is done in the USA.
- Color: Flat Black
- Patented proven push pin design.
- Super easy to attach and detach from the magazine.
- No specialty tools or devices required to disassemble.
- One piece design, no extra parts to possibly lose during disassembly.
- Designed specifically for the Glock 43.
- Holds 7+2 rounds in 9mm.
- CNC machined from billet aluminum.
- Hard Anodized.
- Made in the USA.
- Remove the plastic insert at the bottom before installation.
- Does not come with an allen key. The screws are set with Loctite to achieve a nice tension with the pin. If the pin is very loose use a 1/16 allen(hex) to tighten it.
- Does not work with a grip plug installed.
- Any base pad that needs a spring to operate properly, Taran will include the spring with purchase.
- You may return unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund (less shipping). However, if items are opened and the return is not due to a defect or error on our part then a partial refund will be issued.