SUBCOMPACT GUN-MOUNTED TACTICAL LIGHT WITH INTEGRATED RED AIMING LASER
Subcompact pistol light with both an LED illuminator and a red aiming laser. Designed for Sig P365.
- Designed to securely attach to the trigger guard of the Sig P365 pistols.
- Features C4® LED illuminator and a 640-660nm red laser.
- 100 lumens; 2,000 candela; 89m beam distance.
- Runs 1 hour (LED only or LED/laser combo); 11 hours (laser only).
- Parabolic reflector produces a balance of beam and peripheral illumination; optimized electronics provide regulated intensity; red laser provides long-range targeting.
- Ambidextrous switching (push-button on both sides) to access three modes:
- Laser only
- Laser/LED combo
- LED illumination only.
- All modes feature a 10 minute auto shut-off to conserve batteries.
- Batteries can be replaced while light remains mounted on gun; no need to re-sight laser after battery change.
- Uses two CR1/3N lithium batteries (included).
- Removable cover for easy attachment/removal.
- Windage and elevation adjustment screw mounted in brass bushing for dependable zero retention of laser.
- Durable, impact-resistant polymer construction; IPX4 water-resistant; 1m impact resistance tested.
- Operating temperatures of -20°F to +120°F.
- Serialized for positive identification.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
- Assembled in USA.