"Awaiting Fulfillment" - order has been pulled and ready for processing:
- Built-to-Order items will be turned over to the production team to be fabricated and assembled.
- In-Stock items will be pulled, packaged and staged for shipment.
- Pre-Order items will be staged for shipment once the product is available.
"Shipped" - order has been completed, packaged and staged for shipment. Package will be collected by carrier the same or next business day.
"Awaiting Payment" - order will not be processed until payment has been received and cleared the bank.
1. If your order has not yet been molded yet, we will make the change.
2. If your order has been molded but you ordered a black, right hand model we will make the change.
3. If your order has been molded and you ordered a left handed model, colored or patterned holster/carrier we consider those custom orders. Customer's who cancel/change custom orders will receive store credit only. Store credit can then be applied to a reorder.