Universal .45ACP Double Stack Mag Carrier - Echo Carrier
Although the Universal Echo Mag Carrier follows similar production processes of it’s predecessor, it’s altogether different with enhanced performance and usability. Like the Profile IWB holster, we kept the minimalistic design allowing it to be as low profile as possible.
Each Universal Mag Carrier for the .45ACP Double Stack Magazines are vacuum formed to a specific fit and finish. By far, the biggest transformation to the Tulster Echo Mag Pouch is the MRD (Mag Retention Device). This innovative device brings a new experience to the mag carrier itself by allowing incremental adjustments to the retention of your mag draw. In addition to retention, the MRD can also be adjusted to allow for the diverse selection of .45ACP Double Stack Magazine from various firearm manufacturers.
The included 1.5” Belt Clip or optional Soft Loop kit can be changed from side-to-side to allow for IWB (Inside the Waistband) or OWB (Outside the Waistband) carry; accommodating both Right or Left Handed shooters. Slight cant adjustments for quick clips and soft-loops can also be made with the slotted holes on either side of the carrier.
Proper grip when drawing the mag on a reload is fundamental. Therefore, the forward side of the Echo Mag Carrier was intentionally cut at an angle for an index point.
Mag Carrier Features:
- Minimal material.
- Adjustable clip cant.
- Adjustable retention.
- Rounded and buffed edges.
- Works with Quick Clip or Softloop Kit.
- IWB/OWB for Right/Left Handed Shooters.
- Works on most .45ACP Double Stack Mags.
Included with Purchase:
- (1) 1.5" Quick Clip
- (2) 1/4" Pan Screws
- (2) 3/16" Slotted Post
- (2) 1/8" EPDM Spacer/Washer
- (1) 7/16" Set Screw
- (2) 1/2" Pan Screw
- (2) 1/4" Slotted Post
- (1) 1/8" Allen Wrench
- (1) MRD - Mag Retention Device
- All Screw Threads - Nylon Patched
Mag Carrier is compatible with: .45ACP Double Stack Magazines, 10mm Double Stack Magazines
- Tulster provides a LifeTime Warranty for the Profile Holster and Echo Mag Carriers. If your holster or mag carrier at any time cracks or breaks, cease use immediately and contact us. We will fix or replace the gear in question.
- See FAQ's for current estimated built times.
- Hand Orientation: