M&P Bodyguard .380 IWB/AIWB Kydex Holster - ProfileLB Holster - Left Hand
From the ground up, the IWB Profile Holster for the Smith & Wesson M&P Bodyguard .380 is designed to be an ultra-concealable, minimalistic, appendix carry holster without the drawbacks. Distinct features such as the matte edge finish and minimal material used facilitate in a comfortable fit providing maximum concealment for concealed carry.
Each AIWB Profile Holster is formed to the Bodyguard .380 for a snug fit with low drag. The adjustable retention screw along with the inherent positive retention “SNAP” ensures the firearm is secure when holstered.
Removal of extra material between the muzzle and retention screw adds to a layer of comfort without digging into the body or thigh. The trigger guard is intentionally undercut to promote a higher grip on the Bodyguard and allow for magazine release while the firearm is fully holstered.
From the injection molded belt clip to the soft loop option, the cant settings are easily adjustable from 0-30 degrees to allow for a perfect grip on the M&P Bodyguard.
This Profile Holster is compatible with the M&P BODYGUARD® and the M&P BODYGUARD® 380 with the integrated Crimson Trace® Red Laser.
- Undercut trigger guard.
- Works with Quick Clip or Softloop Kit.
- Adjustable retention.
- Adjustable cant: 0-30 degrees
- Full sweat shield.
- Rounded and buffed edges.
- Minimal material.
Included with Purchase:
- (1) 1.5" Quick Clip
- (2) ¼" Truss Screws
- (2) Slotted Post
- (2) 1/8" EPDM Spacer/Washer
- All Screw Threads - Nylon Patched
Holster is compatible with: Smith & Wesson M&P Bodyguard .380, Smith & Wesson M&P Bodyguard .380 with integrated Crimson Trace Red Laser.
- Tulster provides a LifeTime Warranty for the Profile Holster and Echo Mag Carriers. If your holster or mag carrier at any time cracks or breaks, cease use immediately and contact us. We will fix or replace the gear in question.
- See FAQ's for current estimated built times.
- Hand Orientation:
- Left Hand