4 inch vinyl Tulster "T" logo decal. Start stickering your windows today!
- Clean the area thoroughly with rubbing alcohol or soap/water. Do not use Windex or similar products because it will leave a residue behind that will prevent the decal from adhering well.
- Prepare the decal for application by firmly rubbing a squeegee or credit card across the clear transfer tape. This removes any air bubbles that may have formed and makes the decal cling to the transfer tape.
- Peel the white paper backing off the decal. If the decal clings to the backing, slowly replace the paper backing and repeat Step 2.
- Slowly lower the decal onto the surface and rub it in place firmly with a squeegee or credit card. For best results, wait 24 hours before moving to the next step.
- Slowly peel the clear transfer tape off at an angle. Be careful not to pull the decal off the surface. If decal pulls away from the surface repeat Step 4.